Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, June 27, 2013

The Neighborhood Park

Usually if I'm going to take Katie to play on a play structure, I take her to the school because there's more options for her there. My mom and I took her on a walk awhile ago, and we decided to stop at the neighborhood park. She was thrilled to find a wheel on the play structure, kind of like the one she played with on Father's Day. Then her playing came to a sudden stop.

Look at this giant wheel! 

It's so much fun! 

I wanted to keep playing but I saw this giant spider and ran away. 

I ran straight to my stroller, and I grabbed my bicycle helmet in the basket for extra protection. When you see a spider, you need all the protection you can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment