Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, June 14, 2013

Playing With Kai

Last weekend, Katie went with Aunt Jennifer to visit Kathy and Kai again. She had a lot of fun. By the time Jennifer brought her home, she was wiped out and ready for a three-hour nap!

Do you remember me, Kai?

I have a really good idea!

Let's hug!

Do you want to hold hands?

Let's just sit like this for awhile!

As I pat your head, I notice there's something missing...

…a hat!

I sort of want this toy.
I know it's yours, but I think I might be stronger.

Let's try to work together to move this.

1, 2, 3, push!

We could also just stand by the wall.

I'll try to get down here at your level.

Can you lift your hand like this?

I like your table, Kai!

I'll help push Kai home. We had fun on the swings.

I loved today!
Thanks for letting me come over!

No comments:

Post a Comment