Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, March 20, 2014

A Coffee Machine

Katie hasn't been drinking enough water lately, so we've been trying to get creative in our attempts to get liquid into her system. We decided to show her that her toy coffee machine that she got at Christmas really does run water through it. She had a lot of fun filling the machine and watching it drip into her cup. The best part is she had plenty of water that day!

 First I have to put water up here.

Then I can watch my cup fill up when I push the button. 

After enjoying my coffee, I got to "eat" my plastic doughnut!

No comments:

Post a Comment