Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, March 17, 2014

A Dancing Update

Katie's dancing class has a lot of the same dances and skills most weeks, but new things are also slowly added each week. I love to watch her class take on new skills. It's so funny to watch a class of 3-year olds try new dance techniques for the first time. They are always very wobbly. I'm always shocked though to see how soon they master their new techniques.

A while ago, Katie's class was learning to bow like a ballerina. Her teacher demonstrated, and the whole class tried it. Then each student got a chance to try on their own. When Katie tried, she had her legs and arms placed the correct way but forgot to do the actual bowing. Her classmates clapped for the attempt anyway!

I did it! I did it!

Katie was also proud a couple of weeks ago because she got to be the line leader. All of the girls love to lead the line. I was glad she was attempting to go beyond the tiny circle she likes to make as a line leader.

I can't believe I was picked as the line leader!

No comments:

Post a Comment