Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, March 24, 2014

Cleaning the House

On Saturday mornings, I try to get all of my house cleaning done. Katie has lately determined that I need a helper. Last week, we started by wiping down the kitchen counters. She loves this part because "It's just like a  bubble bath!" On this particular Saturday, Katie grabbed a spare rag, started playing in the bubbles and saying, "I love cleaning! I love cleaning so, so much! I love to help you clean!" (If only we could all be so excited about cleaning!)

After the counters, Katie helped me dust the living room. Then, as I vacuumed, she got her corn popper and used it as her vacuum. She's still looking for her version of the steam cleaner that I used at the end, but I'm sure she'll find something soon.

When I was finished and putting away my vacuum, Katie clapped for me and said, "Great job! Great job helping me clean!"

I love to clean! 

I try to be helpful whenever I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment