Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, March 3, 2014

A Flower Princess

When we were stuck in the house with the ice storm, Katie decided to play dress-up. She wanted to be a Flower Princess, which meant that she wanted to wear her flower costume that she's worn for over a year. I told her that she might not be able to fit in it since she's been growing so fast. She assured me that she still wanted to wear it. It has definitely become quite short, but she still has a good time in it. She sang and danced and performed a lot of "Show-Shows!"

I knew I could still squeeze into my costume! 

I love to be a flower princess! 

Time for a dance! 

It was cold outside, but dancing kept me warm inside! 

I love to be on my tippy toes. 

I'm almost done with this dance. 

Ta-daaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment