Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, March 14, 2014

Finding the Hawaiian Costume

After her bath one night, we found Katie's Hawaiian costume that Garyldine had gotten her a couple of years ago. Right away, she wanted to try it on again. We put it on, and she ran to her closet to get the doll out that Uncle Jeff and Aunt Grace gave her for Christmas. "It's a match!" It wasn't long before she was sharing her outfit with everyone!

It's a match! 

She has a flower necklace, and I have a shell one! 

I went to Aunt Jennifer's room and saw myself in her mirror! 

Bye, Aunt Jennifer! 

I showed Ariel my costume, and she loved it! 

This was the last time I wore my costume. I've grown a lot!

It's fun to dress up!

No comments:

Post a Comment