Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Starting a Day with a Laugh

One weekend, Katie was playing in her bedroom while I was getting ready for the day. I never know what I may find when you go in her room to check on her. She always has the door closed. Sometimes, she's reading. Sometimes, she's playing music. Sometimes, she has almost every toy scattered throughout her room. On this day, I was shocked to walk into the hall and see her door partly opened. Then Katie appeared, as happy as can be, ready to begin her day.

I think I'm ready. I have my building toys, an Easter basket, a wand, and a bucket on my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment