Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day, 2014!

Katie got an early start to her St. Patrick's Day celebration when she got a card in the mail from my friends, Noreen and Joe. She always loves to get mail. She opened the card and was delighted to find shamrocks and stickers inside. Right away, she started decorating her shamrocks with the stickers.

I was pretty happy when my mom said I got some mail! 

She asked me to guess who it was from, and I quickly guessed, "Grammy 'oreen and Grandpa Joe!" 

As soon as I pulled out my card, I saw sparkly things fall to the floor. 

Stickers! 

The sticker with the rainbow was my absolute favorite!
Thank you!

On St. Patrick's Day itself, we don't do a lot out of the ordinary. Katie got to wear the shirt she personally picked out that had a lot of green on it. She was happy to get dressed!

Do you see my favorite mermaid on my shirt?

Sometimes I get tired of my mom taking pictures, so I gave her a taste of her own medicine!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment