Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, March 21, 2014

Seeing Kai

Katie's friend, Kai, came over to visit. Katie had a lot of fun "cooking" with him, eating with him, playing "Peek-a-Boo" with him, running with him, and playing with her zoo with him.

I haven't seen you in awhile, Kai. 

I'll still give you a hug and kiss! 

I'll share my kitchen as long as you stay on that side. 
I'm pretty protective of my sink! 

Come on, Kai. We have food to eat. 

Here's a cracker for you! 

Excuse me for a minute while I answer my phone. 

Peek-a-Boo! 

It's fun to play with you. Thanks for coming over!

Having Fun with Kai

Helping a Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment