Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Practicing Ballet

Katie's dancing class has been working on one of the ballet positions in class. Katie is really good at getting herself into position and holding steady. When it's time to bend her knees in that position though, it's a little tougher!

I like to get into position with my hands on my hips! 

I also like to watch myself in the mirror. 

Who knew it was so hard to bend your knees like this? It's hard to keep my hands on my hips at the same time! 

My teacher makes it look so easy! Maybe I'll just try my own move!

No comments:

Post a Comment