Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

A Birthday Party

Katie was invited to a birthday party from one of her school friends. His family was so inviting and kind to Katie. It was after this party that Katie walked into our decorated house for Christmas.

We got to watch a magic show at the party. For some reason, I thought I needed to sit on a pillow to watch it. 

Afterward, the magician did some face painting and made balloon animals. I didn't want my face painted, but I did wait for an animal. 

I chose a giraffe! 

I didn't realize how hard Bingle was working at home at the same time to help decorate the house! 

When I ate the cake, I kept feeling like there was something on my mouth. 

I had fun watching the gifts being opened! 

Afterward, I played with cars with all of the boys. We had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment