Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year, 2015!

Starting a brand new year always feels like an opportunity handed over to fill with new adventures. As we begin 2015, it's a perfect chance to reminisce on the past year, so we can celebrate and enjoy the experiences that became our treasured memories and wonder about the accomplishments and smiles that will come next!

January 2014 - I discovered the joy of cooking in my very own kitchen!

February 2014 - I got to experience the fun and curiosity of playing in the middle of a snow storm!

March 2014 - I learned how to help my mom clean up the kitchen. I taught her to take the time to play with the bubbles in the sink!

April 2014 - Someone gave me my first make-up kit! I was so excited to apply it by myself!

May 2014 - I was transported into a magical land, where I became a fairy!

June 2014 - I got to explore a beautiful Canadian park!

July 2014 - I got to experience blueberry picking for the first time (in the middle of a heat wave)!

August 2014 - My first tomato plants started to give me delicious tomatoes!

September 2014 - I went to my very first day of school!

October 2014 - I helped build my first sand castle!

November 2014 - I got to discover Disneyland fantasy and magic!

December 2014 - I decided not to let small things like no graham crackers stop me from building a house. I loved my Saltine Cracker house!

My mom told me about New Year's Resolutions and asked me what resolution I wanted to make this year. After several ideas, I decided on this one: I want to hug Grandma every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment