Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Planning a Wedding

Katie is very interested in weddings and has been for awhile. She has been trying to marry her friend, Kai, for quite some time. According to her, Kai asked her to get married, and she wants to marry him because "he's my best friend." About a week ago, Katie was determined that it was her wedding day. She dressed herself up for the big day and was ready to get married.

I surprised my mom with my wedding attire. I put flowers in my hair and became a fairy. 

After I get married, I'm going to play trains with Kai. 

My mom made me put on real clothes, so I chose a dress with a lot of white on it. Then I added my necklace and Cinderella slippers. 

Out of everything I did to prepare, I was the most proud of my flowers in my hair! They were beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment