Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, January 30, 2015

Entertaining Max

Katie loves that my mom's dog, Max, has been spending time at our house. She thinks it's her job to teach him all about our house and to entertain him.

I like to put Max on his leash to keep him close to me.
I'm teaching him to listen to my books. 

Sometimes we play dolls together. 

He likes it when I let him sleep on the dog bed. 

Max's favorite thing is to listen to the song that plays with my Cinderella costume. He loves music just like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment