Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, January 4, 2015

A Christmas Party

We went to my friend's house for her annual Christmas party, and Katie was in seventh heaven. Her friend, Kyla, lives there and they always have a fun time together!

I got to color a reindeer when I got to the party. 

While the big kids did a different activity, Kyla and I played with the dry spaghetti and gum drops. 

I love spending time with her! 

I was most excited when Kyla's dad blew up the jump house! 

It's my favorite thing to do! 

Who wouldn't love this?

Before I left, we got to decorate cookies. I decided to be a minimalist and put one marshmallow on my cookie. Kyla was nice to share her chocolate chips though, so I ate those separately! Thanks for having me over!

No comments:

Post a Comment