Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Heavy

One night, I was waiting upstairs for Katie to come to bed. Jennifer texted a picture to me, so I could see what might be coming my way. I laughed when I saw it and wasn't too surprised when Katie put out a call for help halfway up the stairs. I was just surprised she made it that far on her own!

Come on, Panda Bear! I want to take you with me. 

Why are you laughing at me? 

He's a lot heavier than I thought he'd be. 

Will you please help me?

No comments:

Post a Comment