Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Packing Up Christmas

As much as Katie loves our Christmas decorations, she's always excited when it's time to put them away because it means her table gets to come back upstairs. So when I suggested taking down the tree, she was perfectly fine with the idea.

Katie helped me take a few of her favorite ornaments off the tree, but mostly, she chose to play with all of the decorations as they came down.

Bye, Elsa! I'll see you next year! 

I made up lots of stories as I played with the ornaments. I love to use my imagination! 

I thought these beads made perfect hair for my Barbie ornament. She looked like Rapunzel. 

I found my sheep in my nativity set and made them a meal. 

Then I read them a story.

No comments:

Post a Comment