Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

A Day by the River

On a beautiful spring day, we decided to go down to the beach by the river. Katie was just excited to dig around in the sand. She quickly found out that the river beach sand didn't have nearly as much moisture as the ocean sand. It was still fun to play in though!

We weren't the only ones to enjoy the river on the hot day! 

When I found out we were going to the beach, I insisted on taking my sand toys. 

It was a fun way to spend the day! 

No one in my family thinks it's comfortable to sit like this except for me. 

Aunt Jennifer thought that I needed to get my legs buried in sand, but I didn't like getting dirty. I quickly brushed it all off! 

She had a better idea when she found sticks to play with! 

I quickly buried the sticks just to show I could. 

Then I started all over again. 

Every time I stood up, I had to shake the sand off of me like this!

After that, I found this big rock that had to be used in some way. 

I just decided to bury it, too! 

After we left the beach, I had to find some shade to cool off.  

While I was standing in the shade, I saw this bunch of leaves that I knew I needed to take home. 

The last thing I did was to find a stick. I felt really tall when I could touch the tree branches with my stick!

No comments:

Post a Comment