Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, April 15, 2016

The Tulip Festival

Nothing quite says spring like heading to the tulip festival. My mom, sister, and I decided to grant Katie her wish and drive down to the festival one weekend. Unfortunately, driving there on a sunny, weekend day means lots and lots of traffic. It was a long trip there and got a bit longer with car problems on the way.

We finally made it though, and just like always, it was beautiful. We had a good time and made it home with four bunches of beautiful tulips.

We were all happy to get out of the car by the time we got to the tulip festival. Aunt Jennifer told me to pose like a tulip. Here's my best interpretation!

I always like the white tulips.

Grandma took a picture with me in front of the dark purple tulips. 

Then it was my turn by myself. 

I always like to see the old-fashioned steam tractor! 

I also like to smell the flowers. 

The pink ones were so pretty. 

We saw acres and acres of beautiful colors! 

Aunt Jennifer and I decided to hide in the tulips. Can you find us? 

This just says spring! 

Hmmm….I wonder when the rest of these tulips will bloom?

This was my mom's favorite tulip. 

You can't walk through flower fields like this just any day. 

With that in mind, I decided to strike a pose while I could! 

We ended by the multi-colored flowers. 

My last pose was an Elsa pose. At least I didn't freeze the flowers. 

It was a great day! 

Aunt Jennifer and I took one last photo together. 

When I got home, I arranged our tulips in a vase! I loved our whole day!

No comments:

Post a Comment