Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Katie's Book Recommendation #2


Here's what Katie has to say about this book…

My favorite page in this book is where it shows Martha's beautiful wedding dress. She married George Washington. It "teached" me about George Washington. He wore fancy clothes. 

George Washington had a home called Mount Vernon. He used to measure land. The book told me about all of that.

I learned that George Washington was in a war, and he helped America win. After all of that, he became the president, and I LOVE presidents. Kids should read this book, so they can learn new stuff!

I like learning about the presidents - especially all about the clothes they wore!

Here is Martha's beautiful wedding dress! Don't you love it?

No comments:

Post a Comment