Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Going to a Wedding

My friend was getting married, and Katie was so excited to go to the wedding on the beach. In addition to the excitement of a wedding, she was going to get to spend time with some friends she hadn't seen for awhile. What could be better?

The wedding was taking place close to this cave. Before it started, Kyla and I decided to play Hide and Seek. Can you find me?

Kyla found me! 

Soon, Harper joined in for the fun. 

When the wedding was about to start, Kyla and I decided to really enjoy the beach towels that we got to sit on for the wedding. 

I had forgotten how much I love spending time with Kyla. 

Harper came over for awhile and then went to sit with her mom. 

We had enough time to play on all of the towels before the wedding. 

Before we headed to lunch, Kyla and I wanted to take a picture in front of the cave. 

While the adults socialized, Kyla and I entertained Sprinkles. We loved her! 

The lunch was delicious! 

We decided that we could just live at this beach house all the time! 

Before saying good-bye to Kyla, we did a dancing routine with umbrellas. 

After we left the wedding party, my mom took me back to the beach, so I could do some digging and playing. 

I just love the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment