Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

A Really Big Garage Sale

We decided to take Katie to a county-wide garage sale just to see what it was like. Since Katie had never even experienced one garage sale, it was a little overwhelming for her at times. It all got better when my sister, Jennifer, found a deal on a toy for her.

Not everyone dressed up as fancy as I did for the event. My mom didn't expect me to find so many accessories to go with my outfit! 

There was a lot to see! It was really fun to find an old picture of President Lincoln and a blanket with President Kennedy on it! 

Aunt Jennifer found the best thing though. I couldn't wait to get a closer look! 

She bought me this Barbie motor home! 

When Grandma and my mom were looking at something, Aunt Jennifer helped me with the motor home. It had an attached tent with it! What could be better? 

When we got home, we played the Disney Trivial Pursuit game Aunt Jennifer found. It's one of my new favorite games!

No comments:

Post a Comment