Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, April 21, 2016

A Fun Walk

At the end of my Spring Break, we decided to go for a walk. Katie got to see the oldest apple tree in the area - almost 200 years old. Then we walked past the old army fort and through town. It was nice to get fresh air and enjoy the area!

We liked seeing such an old tree. It was looking prettying good! 

On our walk, we got to see some art work! 

It was nice to have a few spots to sit during the walk. 

We passed the old army fort. 

I thought I better stop by this tree because it looked so huge! 

The Japanese writing I found was fun to trace! 

Near the end of our walk, we found this cannon. I wouldn't stand by it until my mom said it wouldn't shoot cannon balls at me!

No comments:

Post a Comment