Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Coloring the Eggs

Of course, we had to color eggs as part of our Easter traditions.

The first thing I had to do was to put the color tablets in the cups. 

While I waited for them to dissolve in vinegar, I played with the eggs. 

They fit perfectly in my egg car! 

Once the eggs got in the dye, we had to wait and wait. 

While I waited on round two, I made an important call. 

I loved using my egg-grabbing tool to move the eggs. 

I think they look pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment