Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, December 31, 2016

2016 in Review

It's always fun to look back and remember some of the experiences of the past year.

January 2016 - I had the chance to take a picture in front of Sleeping Beauty's castle with no other people in the picture besides Aunt Jennifer and me. 

February 2016 - I planned my first President's Day celebration. Who cares about Valentine's Day when President's Day is just around the corner? 

March 2016 - I got a letter and pictures from President Obama after I wrote to him! 

April 2016 - I walked to the top of a very tall waterfall! 

May 2016 - I went searching for fairies, and I'm pretty sure I found them! 

June 2016 - I graduated from Pre-K. 

July 2016 - I met Aunt Debby, and we had lots of adventures together! 

August 2016 - I went on a long car trip and visited two presidential libraries, two national parks, and Disneyland! 

September 2016 - I started my life as a kindergartner. 

October 2016 - I went on a rock hunt! 

November 2016 - I went to London and visited lots of palaces!

December 2016 - I made my first snowman!

No comments:

Post a Comment