Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, April 3, 2017

A Morning at the Playground

With all of our rain, Katie has just been itching to do some outdoor activities. When the wetness lets up for even a little bit, she wants to take advantage and play outside. She was pretty excited one weekend morning to go to the playground.

My favorite thing on any playground is the swings! 

I've loved them from the time I was small! 

Eventually I got off the swings to enjoy the whole playground. 

Luckily, two of the three slides were pretty dry. 

The dogs wanted to go with me, but they stayed on the ground! 

The second slide was a little longer. 

I wanted to walk across this path, but the stepping pieces seemed a little too spread out to me, so I tried stretching between them instead of walking between them. 

This is the part I call my castle. 

This playground has two sets of swings, so I had to try both. 

Then it was time to try some new sets of steps. 

I was nervous to go down this set, but... 

…I did it. 

It always feels good to accomplish something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment