Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Watching the Blackberry Bushes

After what seemed like forever, the wild blackberry bushes next to our house finally have leaves on them. Once they have leaves, Katie likes to watch them carefully for flowers and then for berries. While we were out checking on the bushes, Katie was also entertained by looking at some of the other spring leaves.

I was so excited when the blackberry bushes finally started getting leaves! 

The leaves still have some growing to do before I get to see the flowers though. 

I found a tree with some new leaves on it and looked carefully at them. 

I wanted my mom to see that the leaves were so new that some of them were still curled. I love spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment