Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Enjoying the Warm, or Maybe Warm-ish, Weather

We are usually very lucky to get some beautiful weather on Spring Break. In this never-ending winter, we just enjoyed seeing the sun when we had the chance. We would pretend for a few minutes that the air was warm to go with the sun, but we usually still had to resort to jackets.

One of the things we like to do when the weather starts to warm up is to spend time on the deck. We watched the trees carefully on our break because all of the leaves decided to come out over the course of the week. We also like to watch any wildlife that we see behind the house. We can always find some birds, and we can usually see rabbits. It's fun to watch life!

I love when I can go outside and observe! 

It didn't take long for me to get two things…bubbles and a jacket. 

I blew a lot of bubbles, but the wind always whipped them away pretty fast. 

I found an interesting bubble wand that you blow through like a whistle, but it didn't work very well. 

Since the wind was blowing the bubbles away quickly, so I wanted a slow motion video so I could see them longer. I loved watching the bubbles pop in slow motion!

When Bingle saw the sun, she came outside too. 

I decided to take a picture in front of the trees, so I could see how they changed during the week. 

Before we went in, I showed Grandma the rabbits that I found.

No comments:

Post a Comment