Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Discovering Old Treasures

On Spring Break, Katie was in the basement, and she discovered an old basket of toys. It had been a long time since she had seen any of them, and it was just like they were brand new. She carried the basket upstairs with a little bit of help and had a play session with my mom.

The first thing we did was to pull all of the toys out of the basket. My air rocket was a little damaged! 

I started building towers right away. 

I made up a game. Grandma hid Ursula in the bag with blocks, and I had to try to find her with my eyes closed.

Once I found her, I pulled her out. 

Then Grandma and I raced to find Ursula to see who could find her first. 

We had so much fun! 

I love playing with Grandma! 

We could... 

…play... 

…forever!

What is better than laughing?

No comments:

Post a Comment