Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, April 6, 2017

Making Kites

One evening, Katie found one of my mom's old magazines and an idea sprouted when she saw a picture of a kite. She decided she had to make a kite, and once she made one, she made another.

After cutting my paper into a star shape, I got my extra shoe strings for the kite string and some tape. 

Then I taped it all together. 

I ran back and forth in the living room trying to fly my kite. 

Then I decided to make another kite for Garyline to have. 

I saw that the rain had stopped for a bit, so I tried flying hers on the deck. I love to make things!

No comments:

Post a Comment