Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Celebrating Gotcha Day

Every year, we try to plan for Katie to get pictures to mark her Gotcha Day. We always invite Garyldine along, and we celebrate Garyldine's birthday with Katie's Gotcha Day since they share their special days.

After Katie had her pictures taken, we went to the mall to go out to lunch together. Afterward, Garyldine took Katie to Build-a-Bear Workshop to let her create a stuffed animal. Of course, it made Katie's day, especially when she saw that she could make Princess Celestia of My Little Pony fame.

After that, Katie did some shopping for Garyldine's birthday that she thought was a "just right" store for Garyldine, a jewelry store. She chose some special birthday gifts including jewelry and hair accessories. It was a fun day!

I was happy to help stuff my new pony. I got to stand on the pedal which put the fluff in the pony! 

When it was done, I got to hug the pony to make sure it was stuffed right. After they removed a bit of stuffing, my pony was perfect! 

Then Garyldine and I both put a special heart in the pony.  

We added lots of magic to our hearts before they went in the pony!  

Then we put our hearts inside. It was perfect! Thank you for my gift!

After I got my pony, I found some special birthday presents for Garyldine! 

I was really excited to find a clip for her hair! Happy birthday, Garyldine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment