Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Recipe #152

Katie is still on a mission to be a fantastic cook. She doesn't want to use a cookbook for greatness. She wants to create her own recipes.  She has lots of great thoughts, but so far the taste of her recipes don't quite add up to the great thoughts.

First, I made my own recipe. Hershey kiss, Skippy, flour, eggs, sugar, chocolate, bananas, microwave. 

I mixed everything together, but I decided to skip the microwave step.

I was so excited to try it! 

Hmmm... 

Jackpot! 

I thought my recipe could make me world-famous! 

Score! 

Then I got a bite with a little too much flour! 

Ugg! 

I thought I was going to die! 

That recipe is now a great big no! Onto my next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment