Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, May 13, 2017

First Town Hall Meeting

After a long school day, Katie decided that she would come with us to a Town Hall Meeting for our local congresswoman. She was interested at the beginning of the meeting, but by the end, she was hot and ready to go. It wasn't nearly as exciting to her as seeing one of the former presidents, but she was a good sport throughout the night.

On the way to the Town Hall Meeting, I took a little nap to recover from my long school day. 

Luckily, my seat was big enough for my polar bear and me. 

I had my sign ready to go! 

I was pretty excited when the Statue of Liberty opened the meeting. Our congresswoman didn't show up, so there was an empty chair for her. 

I agreed with a lot of things that were said and was glad to fly my sign with pride! 

No comments:

Post a Comment