Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, May 29, 2017

One More Gotcha Day Gift

Katie was so excited to receive a package in the mail and she was even more excited when she realized it was a Gotcha Day gift from my friends, Noreen and Joe!

I was so happy when I got a gift in the mail! 

I always like to read the card before I open the present. 

 It was a new book!

I like to read my books at night, and I kept asking my mom why she was taking pictures of me! 

I kept catching her with her camera!

Eventually, I just let her take some pictures!

Thank you for my book! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment