Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Making the World a Prettier Place

Now that we're having dry weather more often, Katie has the chance to use her sidewalk chalk more often. Her favorite sidewalk chalk partner is always my sister, Jennifer.

We started with a simple tree, and then we added more and more! 

I love to color all of the grey. 

I try to use as many colors as I can! 

Before I knew it, we had covered a lot of the sidewalk. 

I moved onto the driveway. It is bumpier, but I can still draw pretty easily! 

I thought my girl looked like a ballerina! 

What do you like to draw?

No comments:

Post a Comment