Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, May 26, 2017

Dancing and Dancing

Katie still loves to dance. She dances in the morning, at night, and in between. She dances in the house, outside, and down the grocery store aisles. I don't think there is anything she doesn't love about it. One of her favorite parts of dancing is her dancing teacher. Although she has had several teachers over the years, Ms. Moriah has been her teacher most of the time, and Katie works so hard to keep up with her during class. She wants to be just like Ms. Moriah.

My favorite times are when Ms. Moriah stands right next to me. 

 Sometimes she lets us try our taps on our own to see how we do.

 I think everyone in the world should take dancing,...

…especially if you get Ms. Moriah as a teacher!

This is one of the things I had to work on for awhile to do as quickly as my teacher. I'm almost there!

No comments:

Post a Comment