Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

A Bookmark Contest

This fall, Katie decided to enter the school's bookmark contest again that went along with the Scholastic Book Fair. The theme was "The Wild Wild West." Right away Katie knew that she wanted to draw a cactus.

When I was at work one day, she drew a flowering cactus and some tumbleweeds. Then when I got home, she told me she wanted to add "Stick with Books" to her picture. I helped her with the spelling, and she finished by adding a book to the cactus. I thought it looked great!

I was pretty excited with how my bookmark turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment