Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

A New Pet

Ever since Katie's last fish died, she has wanted to set up her fish tank with new fish. Last weekend, we were at the pet store, and Katie once again asked for fish. Since her tank wasn't set up for new fish yet, I let her get a Betta fish and told her she could keep it at Jennifer's house. I just knew Jennifer would be as thrilled as Katie!

I wanted to help set up the tank for my new fish. 

I carefully put rocks in the bottom. 

Then I added the water. 

Last, I added my fish, which I promptly named Alexander! 

No comments:

Post a Comment