Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, October 30, 2017

A Little Scientist

Ever since Katie began her first grade science lessons, she has been so interested in turning everything into a science lesson. She decided to get out her water beads and track their growth over time.

When I put the water beads in the water, I sketched a picture on my white board and labeled it "Little." 

 I tried to make it look the same size as the beads were.

When I checked on them next time, they looked puffy. 

I added to my notes. They went from "Little" to "Mediumish" to "Puffy." 

By the end of the night, my water beads were full size, and I had a record of their growth!

No comments:

Post a Comment