Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, October 19, 2017

Celebrating with a Friend

Katie was invited to a birthday party, and as always, she was so excited to attend. It was her first birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese.

I was happy to celebrate my friend turning seven! 

After a few games, I got to meet my friend's dad. I even shook his hand! 

I liked playing the games with my friends, and not just by myself. 

It's always more fun as a team. 

We were pretty good together! 

Near the end of the party, I got to watch my friend in the ticket blaster. It was a fun birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment