Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, October 9, 2017

A Brave Act

When we got home one night, Katie found a frog taking a break in her wagon. She was so excited to see it. I asked her if she wanted to touch it, and she definitely did not. I touched the frog to show her it was soft and wasn't slimy, so she worked up her nerve and pet the frog's back. The biggest smile appeared on her face when she realized it really wasn't slimy.

Even though it was pretty little, I saw the frog right away! 

I was so happy that his skin felt soft when I touched it.

No comments:

Post a Comment