Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, October 12, 2017

Happy Birthday, Grandma!

Katie was so excited when my mom's birthday came around. She insisted on going shopping for a secret surprise for her. After dinner, Katie helped her open all of her gifts.

I helped Grandma open each present. 

Every once in awhile, I'd let her have some alone time while she worked on opening gifts, but...

...I'd check in to make sure she didn't need help. 

As soon as my secret surprise came out of the wrapping paper, I grabbed it to show Grandma. It was a compact with a light-up mirror in case she wanted to look at herself! 

We tried it, and it worked perfectly! 

At the end, I had to make a funny face for a picture with Grandma. 

Then, of course, we had to laugh together.

No comments:

Post a Comment