Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, October 28, 2017

Lucky Day

At the end of the school book fair, bookmark contest winners were announced, and Katie was so happy to hear her name being announced for the first grade winner. She was able to go to the library and choose a book, a bracelet, and a pencil as rewards. She felt very lucky!

Out of all of the books I got to choose from, I chose the book on the Gettysburg Address. When I saw Abraham Lincoln on the cover, I knew I had to have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment