Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

A Day of Exploration

The next day, we did something we had never done before. We went over to Tom Sawyer Island to explore. Of course, we filled the rest of the day exploring the rest of the park.

One of the first things I did this day was to go to the Tarzan Tree House with my mom. I was pretty happy to be wearing the new sweatshirt Aunt Jennifer bought me. I loved it! 

Can you find us? 

I decided to do some cooking in Tarzan's kitchen. 

When we were on Tom Sawyer's Island, I found lots of ducks,...

 ...Aunt Jennifer and I got trapped in this net full of skulls,...

...I found a little waterfall,... 

...I had to navigate this bridge that went up and down with each step,... 

...I found the gold treasure, and...

...I explored lots of dark caves before we headed back to the mainland! 

When we were going back down Main Street later, Aunt Jennifer and I took the double decker bus. We got the best seat. We were on the upper deck right in front! 

When we got to Disney California Adventure, we watched Goofy dance with the Five and Dime Band. 

I love watching them! 

Later, I found this picture taking place. I would have rather met the real characters, but this will do! 

It was a good day to explore! 

No comments:

Post a Comment