Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

The Dance Recital

Katie's dance recital was two days after her rehearsal and it went pretty much as expected. She loves performing with her friends. It gives her such a burst of happy energy!

 This was me as I was heading into the theater.

 I was so excited going in that I had more of a skip than a walk.

As I waited for my first dance, I talked and colored with friends. 

 Just like at dress rehearsal, we could watch some of the older kids performing when it was almost our turn.

 Aunt Jennifer and Grandma were watching me from the seats.

 After our dance, we all felt so happy! We decided to get a picture together!

Before the second act, I had to change my costume. 

 When we were done, Gabby and I wanted our picture together again!

 Then it was time for our group picture.

 Before we left, I had to say good-bye to Gabby.

The recital was a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment