Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, July 2, 2018

A Fun Day

The first full day in the parks was spent doing some of our favorite things. We went on Small World and some other classic rides. We also spent some time in Bugs Land. We thought it would be closed by this trip, so as long as it was open, we spent time there!

I love the birds at Disneyland, and this time, I got to see lots of baby ducklings following their moms. I thought it was the cutest thing ever! 

I was ready for magic! 

After a few rides in Fantasyland, we took Grandma to see Mickey and the Magical Map.

I love all the music, but I especially love it when the princesses make an appearance. 

When you're at Disneyland, it's always nice to give your feet a rest to watch a play. 

At the end of the play, they shoot these paper streamers from the ceiling. When it's time to get up, all of the kids rush to get as many streamers as they can! 

I love this part, and I always keep the streamers until I'm home! 

After the play, we went to Disney California Adventure Park, and went on Radiator Springs Racers.

You can never see me in the picture at the end because I'm ducked down as far as I can go! 

The best part of Bugs Land still being open was that I could still play in the giant hose water area! 

 It's such a nice break from the California sun!

Of course we went on Heimlich's Chew Chew Train, and... 

...the Tuck and Roll's Drive 'em Buggies! We had a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment