Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

A Summer Cut

Katie always grows her hair out throughout the school year since she has to wear a bun in her spring dance recital. When the recital is over, it's time for a summer cut! Katie's always excited to go with my mom and Garyldine to Nikki's for a haircut.

I like sitting in the big chair for my haircut. 

When Nikki started cutting, I wasn't nervous. I was ready for shorter hair! 

It was down to the finishing touches. 

 
Then I got to check everything out in the mirror.

I love my summer cut! Thank you, Nikki!

No comments:

Post a Comment