Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, July 20, 2018

Sidewalk Chalk

One nice summer evening, Katie decided that she should decorate our access road next to our house.

I had my supplies all ready! 

 I love to create!

This was looking so much better than plain old asphalt. 

I decided to draw an iPhone text message screen. 

Then I decided to make a list of kind things to do. 

Sometimes it feels like we need more kindness in the world. 

My work made me happy! 

 My ending message was "Show the World What You Have!" Hopefully it's a lot of kindness!

No comments:

Post a Comment