Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, July 22, 2018

Another March

When Katie heard what was going on with migrant children and their families at the borders, she felt it was completely wrong. Of course, she wanted to join our local march to protest the way that people were being treated.

I always like to take a purse with me on my marches. You never know when you might need a little pony. 

It also holds enough toys to entertain me when the march is over and I'm waiting to hear the speeches. 

I'm glad to be part of a peaceful protest to express my opinions! 

No comments:

Post a Comment